View Single Post
Old 04-30-2006, 07:08 PM   #563
drfish
the Doc

With all the excitement of the 21 new pets I brought home today I forgot to tell you about the one that joined our family yesterday...

I present to you, Morimoto!

Jennifer and her sister were on there way to check out some garage sales yesterday morning and before they got very far Jennifer spotted him running down the side of the road along with some of his brothers and sisters already hit by cars and dead. They pulled over and Jennifer got out of the car to rescue him. Before I knew what happened we were on our way to the vet to get him checked out and with a couple shots and a clean bill of health he soon found a new home with us. While we were at the vet another lady came in with a kitten of the same age that she had found at the same place, almost certainly a sibling, his tail had been run over and probably has to be amputated but if the lady decides she doesn't want to keep it we've offered to take him/her in as well so at least part of the family can stay together after the tragedy some wrought upon their family by dumping them on the side of a busy street... People can be so cruel...

But anyway, he's really cute.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg morimoto1.jpg (160.9 KB, 35 views)
File Type: jpg morimoto2.jpg (131.0 KB, 37 views)
I don't watch commercials.
drfish is offline   Reply With Quote