Thread: Beta 9e
View Single Post
Old 02-23-2009, 04:52 PM   #50
cjmaddy
Registered

Originally posted by Jim Sachs:
Cliff -
Clock: Are you saying that adding clocks into the logo rotation should not be an option? ... etc.

You are right about the contributers - I was surpirsed that the things which I considered so intuitive caused confusion. Well, at least this is the place to sort this stuff out before opening it up to wider release.  
A little confusion ?....

Clocks: Not have clocks in the logo rotation? - Correct!.. Why do we need a succession of changing clocks? ... Think about it!
... There must be more interesting logos than Changing Clocks! .... "Alt-C will make the switch permanent" - Good.

Logos: "Adding a space in the listbox" ?? - Whoops! - that's my use of English. - How about, '...Then have an area/location/place etc, in the settings panel, where you can add the specified type of user logos, that would then be shown in turn by using the L key.' ... How's that?

Music: ? - Those who want music, have every right to it, and I shall always defend that right! .... But this is an Aquarium, - Not an iPod!

Never underestimate the chances of being misunderstood! ... Keep up the good work!
cjmaddy is offline   Reply With Quote