View Single Post
Old 10-22-2002, 08:21 PM   #12
feldon34
Forum Administrator

I'm certainly not going to shut down the forum at the request of "just some guy" or some of the other folks. He and I have been down this road before. His arguments are mostly emotional in nature. I wish the people saying "Ditto" would indicate WHICH parts they agree with. I would hope that Jim's biggest fans don't agree with everything he said because some of it is factually incorrect.

Jim, I know this is not a race. I'm not going to close the forum any time soon. The physical cost of keeping it running is minimal. I could change my fan website to PHP and then I can update it with forms rather than the updates I do now. For the time being, I prefer to expend the effort updating the website properly and being an active participant in this forum, helping people as I can.

To take my posts as an alude to losing interest in the Aquarium is preposterous. Actually, I am more interested than ever in the future of the Aquarium.
"Journalism is printing what someone else does not want printed. Everything else is public relations." - George Orwell
"If voting changed anything, they'd make it illegal." - Emma Goldman
feldon34 is offline   Reply With Quote