View Single Post
Old 09-27-2004, 03:57 AM   #8
Ad_Enuff
Registered

Originally posted by drfish
I'm looking forward to the Freshwater, a lot! There's a better chance of getting digital versions of fish I've kept before that way...
DrFish,

Don't get me wrong, I would love a Freshwater Screensaver too, but as Jim has already admitted he's stumped.

On another thread he says this about it and I quote: "If I can't break new ground with the Freshwater tank, then it's not worth doing."

Now this maybe Jim's own frustration coming through rather than potentially Jim just giving up on it. But then again it has been such a long time since this project was started.

I also think that amalgamating both MA and MAT projects together should be something to consider aswell whilst the Freshwater Tank isn’t going anywhere fast. This will make it so much easier to update one single project than updating 2 or 3 or even 4 if you include the widescreen edition.

At the end of the day, it would seem that the Freshwater tank isn’t coming any time soon. So lets get back to Jim’s original passion, The Marine Saltwater tank and get one project fully completed to what Jim’s original vision was.

In the mean time, Jim can take his time and think about the Freshwater tank and come up with some new fish movement routines.

Oh and thanks TT for the correction! I forgot it was Prolific! DOH!
AMD Ryzen 5 2600X, 3600.0 MHz, 16Gb DDR4 RAM, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti, 4Gb RAM, Windows 10 PRO 64Bit
Ad_Enuff is offline   Reply With Quote