View Single Post
Old 09-27-2004, 02:15 AM   #5
Ad_Enuff
Registered

Originally posted by Jim Sachs
One way I had planned to do this was to have much more extensive fish movement.

I'm currently stuck trying to come up with a new one.
Jim,

In terms of movement, can't you pinch the goldfish routine from Prolific [Edit] and modify it?

I come back to the forum to see whats going on, and I see no updates or pictures just general chit chat which is fine. This seems to of happened since Serene took over the sales side of things. After much talk of the 3D background and moving clamshells and moving sea anemones, this is where I see huge huge sales.

Isnt it worth bringing in someone to upgrade the code to DX9c and create thd 3D background? Some iniital outlay will have great results once this is complete. Ok its taken away some of your control and creativity but you coudl then change some aspects of it once its complete. You coudl still do the textures if not the actual code and thats where your talents are.....graphics.

As your still stumped with the Freshwater tank can we rethink moving back to the Saltwater? Thats where all your fans are currently. Thats why everyone one knows your name in "Cheers" fashion.
AMD Ryzen 5 2600X, 3600.0 MHz, 16Gb DDR4 RAM, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti, 4Gb RAM, Windows 10 PRO 64Bit

Last edited by Ad_Enuff; 09-27-2004 at 08:07 AM.
Ad_Enuff is offline   Reply With Quote