View Single Post
Old 05-03-2010, 05:02 AM   #50
cjmaddy
Registered

James, - It's always possible that this could be another Windows 7 peculiarity, but, with reference to dual monitor video cards...

Because you have said that you have the option to, 'Render same image on all monitors', then I can only assume that your system must be set for more than one monitor. (Otherwise, that option would not be available to you). - However, even though you have 2 outputs, if you have no intention of connecting a second monitor, then you should go into Windows Display Properties/Settings, and set the video card for Single Display. - When you then go to the MA3 Display Settings, you will not see two monitor tabs, or the, 'Render same image on all monitors', option.... And everything should then work as a normal single monitor setup, with MA3 scrolling as intended.

If you decide to connect the second monitor, (but at times have only one in use), then you will need to change back the video card settings, and adopt what I said in my previous post.

If a video card has 2 monitor outputs, and is capable of driving 2 monitors at the same time, the system will only know that only one is connected, - if you first tell it so! - (in the video card settings in, Windows Display Properties/Settings).
cjmaddy is offline   Reply With Quote