View Single Post
Old 02-22-2006, 02:29 AM   #1
HisDudeness
Registered

PROBLEMS new UPDATE

Hi
Very dissapointed. Just spend $9.95 for the new update(I thought I was getting the new moving background we have all been waiting for) Instead I get the clock which I never wanted anyway and a new fish , the clearfin lionfish which does,nt render properly so I cant even use it. Also my fish now move very jerkily whereas in the previous version I had it was great. I am now sorry I downloaded this as I feel I have wasted $9.95 and got a worse Aquarium then I had before. I mean I was very happy with my other version. Everyone was talking about the new moving background for a long time so I thought this was it but ... I wish I could cancel this order and get my older version back.
Very dissapointed now In fact I feel a bit cheated to have had to pay $9.95 for this upgrade. I mean I already paid $19.95 for my original version and then to pay another $9.95 for an upgrade with only 2 new fish of which one does,nt render properly and the clock thingy which I never wanted and wont use. Any chance of a $9.95 credit here and my old version back???? Also it said that the special offer was for $5.95 yet I was billed $9.95.
Hisdudeness

Last edited by HisDudeness; 02-22-2006 at 06:43 AM.
HisDudeness is offline   Reply With Quote