View Single Post
Old 05-20-2010, 10:05 PM   #6
Ralph
Retired

1 Highscore

Originally posted by JohnWho:

I need a little help though regarding the "Display Settings" screens since I am not running a multi-monitor system. If someone could "screen capture" the appropriate menu screen(s) for a multi-monitor system and upload them to the Gallery so I can see what they look like, I'd appreciate it. If you are running Win 7 it is real easy (PM me if you need help).  
Not sure if this is what you had in mind. I have two tabs under the "Display settings". Selecting the second tab (monitor) brings up the second screen capture. depending on the radio button selection under Monitor usage the Display mode may be grayed out. Under General Monitor settings I can select to have the same on both monitors or have one large spanned MA3 where the fish swim from one to the other.

How much this screen varies depending on my Video card I do not know, there are settings associated with the card that can complicate the settings found here. Specifically where the second monitor is positioned.. Left of main, right, above below top left... etc. Each case changes how MA3 behaves and one can get some very ugly effects.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg multiple monitor1.jpg (63.5 KB, 19 views)
File Type: jpg multiple monitor2.jpg (64.0 KB, 16 views)
Ralph is offline   Reply With Quote