View Single Post
Old 03-21-2002, 03:03 PM   #9
Digital Lungfish
Obey the toad!

Just kind of depressed that so many things are keeping me from forward progress right now.
I'm real sorry to hear that Jim, but I can assure you that we're all depressed along with you and understand what you must be going through. Look at it this way though, at least you'll have the benefit of hindsight when you start the other projects (butterfly garden, etc.). So hopefully you'll be better prepared for these issues next time when those projects are given life.
There are now 6 customer-service people at Prolific working on Aquarium-related emails. Hiring more is just not feasible
I would have to agree with Michael on this one Jim. It's up to Prolific to follow through with proper customer service. Your hands shouldn't be tied up with this right now. I can respect your desire to make everyone happy of course, but the reality of it is, you cannot make everyone happy no matter how hard you try. If you want to make forward progress, then make it happen, put Prolific on the spot and not yourself.
since a large percentage of the profits are already going toward paying them.
Sounds to me like the pay scale is improperly adjusted then. Don't get me wrong, I can imagine that having to wade through all of those e-mails must be VERY time consuming and frustrating at times, but the larger percentage of the profit almost never goes to customer service (and shouldn't) regardless of what product(s) you are trying to sell. This case should be no exception.

- DL
Steve
www.tron-sector.com - www.badcartridge.com - www.classicgaming.com - www.dinofish.com
Today is the tomorrow you were worried about yesterday...
Digital Lungfish is offline   Reply With Quote