Thread: Feature Request MA for Android as a Live Wallpaper
View Single Post
Old 02-10-2013, 09:24 AM   #89
James
Principal Engineer as SDET

Location: Was in Auckland, New Zealand, Now in Taipei, Taiwan
Originally posted by Ad_Enuff:
There is a way round it,

1. If your phone is rooted then you can use a market Changer/unlocker app on your phone. Select the market yo wish to pretend you want and then download the app.

2. Some kind person in that area it's available (UK/USA etc), download it and use Titanium Backup to backup the APK and upload it somewhere like DropBox etc.

Unfortunately, I can't attach it directly to the forum for others to test as well. A Zip file can be only a maximum of 5Mb.  
Thanks for the tip, but I knew these workarounds and even more since I'm the HTC Engineer myself, however, because it's CNY now and I'm not in office, I don't have access to specific tool or just flash a generic ROM to change the system's setting of Play, otherwise I'll be testing it right now, the only way is to use proxy but I rather not to because my sample device is my daily phone currently, don't wanna mass with it

But I do really wanna raise this issue about that even the free trial version is also blocked seems not very practical when it come marketing and ask for max product exposure.
James C Chen
Principal Engineer as SDET, Connected Services
HTC Corporation
88 Section 3. Zhongxing Road
Xindian District, New Taipei City 231, Taiwan
www.htc.com
James is offline   Reply With Quote