View Single Post
Old 12-28-2021, 11:50 PM   #957
FanForever

Thumbs Up Fandom

First, I have to say I absolutely LOVE this program. I have been a silent fan since the very first version! In fact, during a recent visit to the dentist (he had the screen saver playing on the ROKU) I gave him a history lesson about the program. He had no idea how long it has been around for about 20 years. My aquarium is my go-to when I want to relax . . . turn off all the lights and turn on the fish! I have been waiting and waiting for something new, though. In a forum you said there were not many sales so why update. My answer to that is we have all bought the program and are waiting for the next update to start buying again. I continue to use my older version on my classroom computer and the students are always impressed.

Favorites: My grandson and I love when the starfish lifts a part of itself (wish it still got on the glass) and the eel makes an appearance (he is 3 and giggles when this happens). I personally love the bright colors of the fish and the aquarium itself. Additions I would like to see would be some bottom dwellers-like a small crab scuttling across the rocks. Maybe a snail crawling across the glass to "clean." A small shark or puffer for something different. Please, please, please keep those creative juices flowing.
FanForever is offline   Reply With Quote