View Single Post
Old 02-28-2004, 06:44 PM   #80
Wizwad
Only me...

That's the Butterfly Garden, Reichart, and we already know it's going to be some time before that arrives!

It would be nice to have a shaded background in the Open Water tank - lighter toward the top, darker toward the bottom, possibly with sliders for each in the settings panel to control how light/dark each gets.

It would be nice to have the occasional skate or camouflaged ray move across the sand in the fantasy tank - and stop.

Debris, such as in the Goldfish Aquarium would be really nice, maybe moving in slight currents.

Plumes of disturbed sand following the low swimming Angel Sharks and the ray/skate above when it 'takes off' and 'lands' again.

If the colouring of the ocean tank background and lighting is set to be really dark then it might be nice to have some luminous fish turn up from time to time, but I know we're getting toward fantasy here. Still, as you guys said - it is a wish-list.
Mark
-----------
Intel i7 12700K | Aorus Z690 Pro | Corsair DDR5 5600 32GB | Asus Dual RTX3060ti 6GB v2 Mini OC | Corsair RM850 Gold PSU | 1TB NVMe M.2 WD Black SN850 | 4TB Seagate BarraCuda HDD | Corsair Airflow 5000D Case | HP 32QHD 4K Monitor | Windows 11 x64 Professional
Wizwad is offline   Reply With Quote