View Single Post
Old 06-17-2004, 04:24 AM   #487
Marian Nichols
~Author~

Is that a Shepard, which is one breed of large dogs I do like. It isn't that I don't or have never like dogs, it is just over the past ten or fifteen years other people's animals that are left to ramble at will have killed some of my pets. They killed my pet duck name Daffy, a black duck I raised from an hatching. Jump the fence and there were nothing left but feathers all over the yard. I didn't see that attack so it could have been another wild animal, a fox is seen around here at times.

Three dalmations ran my pet goose, Lucy, to death. And there have been others that I won't go into.

We are just outside of the city limits and so I guess the lease law does not apply.

All theses kittens that we have found around here; most are from animals abandon along the road close to my house. I have taken in four that I will try to find homes for or keep myself.

Little Eydasi, the calico, I will keep no matter what. Besides her sweet personality, her fur of three colors is beautiful.

Binxz, the black kitten, Lauren has claimed. So I don't know about finding her another home.

And the two I have bottle raised, they think I am momma

So what to do?
Marian Nichols is offline   Reply With Quote