View Single Post
Old 01-31-2001, 05:28 PM   #15
Dave Snotear
Registered

Just a thought.

Count me in as one of the people who want everything Jim Sachs can and will give to us.I want it all.I'm not in favor of backwards compatibility any more than some of you.I don't think his creativity should be stifled.I in all likelyhood will continue to rev up my systems performance as this is my main hobby.Bring on the amazing visual treat that is the marine aquarium.Keep in mind though that this program is still in BETA form.All users should be considered.I don't believe anyone would disagree that the cost of this program has been well worth what we have received.I can honestly say that I would have paid more.I expect to be able to run this program to my satisfaction regardless of what direction it takes.This still doesn't change my opinion that all users are entitled to a V1.0 that the minimum requirement supports.

A Deluxe Key purchase entitles future fish,backgrounds,etc.It also entitles you to a premium creature of some sort.It is reasonable to expect this.

Perhaps a V1.0 that allows people to at least continue to add new fish would be a consideration."Fish-Packs" that are downloaded were mentioned on Jims Website and could address this.By allowing users with less powerful systems the prospect of at least getting some kind of upgrade without having to spend more money on upgrading their systems seems like a viable thing to consider.

SORRY,I STARTED WRITING THIS BEFORE YOUR LAST POST.FORGET IT................................................
Dave Snotear is offline   Reply With Quote