View Single Post
Old 01-11-2001, 06:29 AM   #50

Another Suggestion,

First of All i would like to say thank you for the best piece of software that i have ever registred this is the first one that have been worth the money payed.

I have been reading all this ideas and suggestion i must say there is a lot of ideas out there, and i also read a reply where you mentioned that it would take a life time to comlete, and you are most probably right,

If you are doing it all alone then it will take a life time, but why not make a plug in system, then all the programmers Graphic designers, could start working on some of the designs, like the octapus, more fish designs, backgrounds, or eaven behaviour patterns.
Or like someone mentioned, starting a MP3 song.

If you take on all the responsibility your self, it will take you an etenity to complete, just imagine where Winamp would have been today if it havent been for the plug in system. and the plug in system was not in the first releases.

The download size would be smaller if you only had the 3 original Fish in it, and then people could download the extra features, and then add them as a plug in.
In the programming you would still be able to determine the maximum alowed number of functions depending on the registration.

Anyway, that was my inputs.
Brian Levinsen
b.levinsen@chello.nl