View Single Post
Old 02-14-2009, 08:02 PM   #2
feldon34
Forum Administrator

I copy here the same e-mail I just sent you to these questions:
__________________________________________________ _____

Bob, I am not an employee of SereneScreen, but I will do what I can to answer your questions.

I'm guessing you purchased a boxed version of Marine Aquarium 3-in-1 from Amazon or some other retailer?

1. Marine Aquarium 2.0/2.5/2.6 are compatible with Windows Vista to my knowledge. You are welcome to download Marine Aquarium 2.6 or the 3.0 Beta from SereneScreen.com and see how they work on your system.

2. None of the Aquarium products will run as a desktop wallpaper by themselves. You might have success with Windows Vista Dreamscene.

3. The crystal (if present in your version) can be used for logos, clock, calendar, etc.

4. Marine Aquarium 2.6 added 6 new fish. Marine Aquarium 3, which is currently in a public beta, adds a totally new high definition 3D background, although the clock/crystal feature is still in testing and not finalized.

5. Yes, you can upgrade to Goldfish 2 and Sharks 2. I don't know what the cost is.

Kindest Regards,
"Journalism is printing what someone else does not want printed. Everything else is public relations." - George Orwell
"If voting changed anything, they'd make it illegal." - Emma Goldman
feldon34 is offline   Reply With Quote