View Single Post
Old 01-31-2009, 06:08 PM   #9
CheriePie
Registered

Ummmm.... but I just bought v2.6 the other day (on 1/23 to be exact) for the sole purpose of having v3 as soon as it was released. (And cuz I got sick of using the TESTFISH instead of a valid reg code.)

So what now for me? I really didn't plan on spending another 9.95 and I really would've just waited for the release if I hadn't seen it said many times here in this forum that people who purchase v2.6 now would get a FREE upgrade to v3. (I can go look for the posts, but I know I saw it in here or I'd not have purchased 2.6 when I did.)

Anyway, when I log into my account at Prolific, I only see the option for purchasing the upgrade which obviously makes me not very happy. Shall I wait it out for some kind of special email I should be receiving or what?

ETA - I'm going to try to explain my situation to Customer Service and see where that gets me.
ETA2 - Looks like I can't contact Customer Service as the form isn't working right. There are no characters appearing in the CODE box which I need to verify in order to submit.
CheriePie is offline   Reply With Quote