View Single Post
Old 03-04-2007, 09:41 AM   #8
dsalillas
Registered

Just to clarify, I wasn't accusing Prolific of any wrong doing. I felt it was very odd that those charges appeared after I used thier site. I recieved no keycode or invoice after my purchase. It wasn't until after I contacted support that I had gotten my keycode. The charges started off small the eventually graduated to larger amount, as if someone was testing my account. I ran several scans, Nortons, Adware, Spy-bot, and posted a screenie on HJT, but found nothin out of the ordinary. I haven't used my card in at least two weeks for anything else.

I was unaware that JIm was not the developer of the PPC version of Serenescreen and I apologise. If you guys could direct me to the person I need to ask I would appreciate it. The problem I have is installing the program on my T-mobile MDA running windows moblie 5.0. The setup .EXE says not a valid WIN32.exe application when I clicked on it. The program installs if I open the .cab file but I don't think it installs correctly because in order for me to uninstall it I have to manually remove it. The remove program application doesn't uninstall it completely. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Drew
dsalillas is offline   Reply With Quote