View Single Post
Old 02-22-2006, 08:53 AM   #3
JimO'Connor
Mac Development

The Clearfin Lionfish has 4x the texture data as the original fish. It will likely tax older systems, as it is essentially 4 of the other fish. My Powerbook G4 800MHz does fine with it. You can turn off the crystal in the preferences, where you have the choice of Classic, Crystal or Alternating. You can probably improve performance by turning on "Economize video memory". If MA 2.6 runs jerkily on your computer, the 3D background will be impossible as it will likely have vastly greater system requirements.

I'm sure tech support can deal with the incorrect billing amount if you write to them. I haven't seen ad copy with other than the $9.95 amount (I haven't looked), but I'm sure Prolific will fix any problems with incorrect billing.

As to feeling cheated, can't help you there. I'm sorry your enthusiasm was disappointed, but I don't think that anyone tried to lead you to believe that the product is other than as it is. The whole "download and try before you buy" thing is to avoid just such problems.
Jim O'Connor
Order N Development
JimO'Connor is offline   Reply With Quote