View Single Post
Old 04-22-2005, 02:47 PM   #74
Jroztan
Registered

Thumbs Down

forget it....i'm not going to read a ll the post....

29417 post to read

Y dun u all read mine.....

me intro a bit....

26/M/Malaysian, Computer Center Exec.....prefer to sleep more than work

Night person......now it's 4.30am over here in Malaysia.....

A bad things about me or other asian are....piracy is everywhere....can get lotsa stuff easily and i intended to get MA crack key....BUT (CAPITAL BUT) .... MA is the first program that I buy legally cause i respect the person behind the screen (Jim) to able to create such a revolutionary program out of the blue.....and still be able to fit into an obsolete device

dun laugh here.....me no CC at that time and all i did was just send CASH direct from my country to US on snail mail to prolific....

y not using cash?check?money order? its sunday at that time and all the banks are closed...and as anything addictive...u just wish to get it ASAP and thats what i did.....ASAP > HOME > MONEY CHANGER > ENVELOPE > POST BOX......(i think) 1-2 weeks later i get an email from prolific.....wooohoooooo

thats my experience on how Jim and his MA change my life on that day.....

I'm buying program legally now BUT i still use crack to find out on a particular program to see if it works as good on my PC as it is advertised before getting it legally....dun start flaming me pls.....

testing out program by crack is due to the exchange rate is high.....just take a rough guess

"Aqua Garden 24.95 + 2.50 USD convert to Malaysian Riggit is 24.95*3.80 = RM104.31 and i'm earning nearly the same as all of u.....can u guys wonder how much a legal MS Win XP over here cost

p/s : y must all stuff online must be in USD???? y cant be in YEN?

p/p/s : btw, MA still rulezzzz the SS scene......
Jacky Tan

WIWIWIG
What I Want Is What I Get
Jroztan is offline   Reply With Quote