View Single Post
Old 04-03-2003, 12:42 AM   #52
kona001
New Husband and new Aquarium

I happen to like the Emperor and the Squarespot the best of the new fish. I think I like the Emperor because it is very large and stands out. The Squarespot is just so cute (comments my girlfriend used to describe it when I asked her to pick out her favorite). I think other artists (as said in earlier threads and posts) should always go through asking Jim to approve their work before putting them into his aquarium. And I do want to point out that this and the creation of these models is a work of art, and should be hung in a museum on plasma tv's (each and every version ofcourse.) I would like to be able to take my kids to a museum 30 years from now and see in the artistic graphics section of that museum a very large hallway with at least 30 different version of the aquarium, 1 for each year. That would be great now wouldn't it. =)

And perhaps in honor of Jim, a lifesize wax replica standing next to a computer with the screensaver running, and a wax cat sitting on top of the monitor scratching at it being fooled by how real it looks.
"We will not tire, we will not falter, and we will not fail"-W2
kona001 is offline   Reply With Quote