View Single Post
Old 10-18-2003, 08:36 AM   #258
ESHIREY
Smilie Dragon

Originally posted by TennesseeTurtle
New to posting this forum. I've been user of SW/GA for a long time. I've been watching from afar. Love 1.0 The castle looks good, but induces post traumatic goldfish death syndrome in me. My just plain ole comet got his fat butt lodged in one of the towers during a night and inflicted so much trauma, that he met his Maker. Anyway, I really wanna see dual monitor support. How cool is that to sit at one monitor and work and see Jack and Ginger play on the other?
Mark
Hey buddy . First I want to welcome you to the forums . And second , as for dual monitors , I run the goldfish on dual now . But it is a little stretched but if you want to work and see the tank at the same time you can do what I do . Have the tank run in window and then make it as big as the monitor . Then move it to the monitor of your choice . I have mine running on the right monitor and have the browser or what ever else I want to do on the left monitor . It looks great (no stretching) and it only uses maybe 1 or 2% more on the cpu . But if you got a strong system your set . Give it a try if you haven't already .
Thank you for taking the time to read this.
ESHIREY is offline   Reply With Quote