View Single Post
Old 07-24-2003, 06:48 PM   #22
klyntun

Embarassed Yay!

Much better! Morgan and Jack are great additions to the gang. Now I can have five fish that I really like in the tank at one time, and still have a couple more that I really like "waiting in the wings." It is also great that the fish don't disappear off screen into the "fish dimension" for extended periods of time.
I've noticed that at least two fish (Oreo and Algernon) tend to flicker sometimes when they are in the upper right quadrant of The Tank. It is almost like the morphing issue, except that they just flicker from one place to another close by. Also, there is something about the blue of the background that hearkens back to the cartoony feel that I got when I first downloaded the GA oh so many months ago.
But hey, don't get me wrong. These are simply Beta Tester observations. All in all the tank is looking wonderful. I can't wait until 3 Freidas count as one. And I'm especially looking forward to whatever new fish are going to be added. Reichart, you and your crew are doing a great job.