View Single Post
Old 03-24-2001, 09:36 AM   #76
hooters
Percula Clown

Re: Ajlaban NEW CARD

well i loved the card and still kinda do - but i prob, will be changing it soon - not sure what to but I'm in the process of testing cards today that Feldon has recomended in the chats and in the forem- I didnt know they made an PCI when i got mine i just asked for the 16MB ALL IN WONDER and the agp is what i got then i just whent and got the 32MB for my main CP- as far as the card gose i love what it has to offer in way of Multimedia capabilities and the frame rate i get with the 16 MB card is quite fine with me at 1152X864 im just under 60 like 57-58FSP
at 1280x1024 im about 47FPS
and 1024x768 like 66-70FPS
so its fine there as well and the 32MB will give u more i just messed mine up last night messin with drivers hehe.
and thats with a tweaker from rageunderground
refresh rate at 85 for those resolutions
vsync off
u will like the card i think
i allways did till i noticed the banding blochiness stuff in the new Purple Tang - for this one fish's problems i realize my card dont cut it here and most likely in other apps like games in way of textures that is less easilly noticed
get urself the tweaker and also do u have the TV Listings in ur menue bar- this is a great option in a driver pack i just found? also when i read known issues with games they seldon mention bugs with the ATI. take care bro
~RELAXATION IS WHAT IT'S ALL ABOUT~
hooters is offline   Reply With Quote