View Single Post
Old 03-11-2003, 08:06 AM   #119
bratboy
Here Fishy Fishy!

Finally looked at screens of MMFP and will definitly agree that some of its features do look nice.

To the earlier comments some have made picking apart MA and trying to lecture Jim on how to do what he does so well already seems a rather insulting thing to do. I think its safe to say if someone here could do better they would but as it stands I truly don't think Jim needs more Backseat Drivers trying to tell him what he should or shouldnt do.

Needless to say am a long time MA user since way way back, have always been impressed when changes do come and just as happy with whats already done. Takes alot to pry money out of my wallet for a "Screensaver" but with Jim's I couldn't give him my money fast enough back then. Since then he has never disapointed and has stuck to his guns on not rushing out "Junk" features or "Make do" fish and for that I'm extremely appreciative. As far as Im concerned Jim is the artist and its his call if he feels some of his Art needed changed and the new Angel looks cool to me so happy either way heh.
bratboy is offline   Reply With Quote