View Single Post
Old 05-09-2002, 04:14 PM   #20
James
Principal Engineer as SDET

Location: Was in Auckland, New Zealand, Now in Taipei, Taiwan
Mountainmaster
very nice, it looks ur programe going better and better
and I agree the starfish thing, in fact I've treid to alter the binary values of starfishpos long tim e ago and found it is interesting to see u force the starfish anywayeher u want, even sometimes u make it disappers, yes, for some ppl who don't like the starfish,they like the previours buggy version, I remeber someone said this b4 "with this buggy version, there no simple way to get rid of starfish!"(was it u Tiny?or someone else?)
I beleive u have to do some experiment to recored down some binary value of starfish's position,taugh job man! but I wish u all the best.

I beleive a user-friendly graphical user interface is not really easy to design, as u have to suit many ppl's tastes, GUI thing are just something not easy to design, coz I've been thru...

memilm
I don't quite understand what u mean in some of ur sentences,but I rather like to stick with the combo box UI(a technical term for drop down menu),becoz when u create a new setting for a tank, u r dynamically increase the number of predefined tank, using combo box is the easiest way to do that,sbut for a list of tank is static settings, u can only change them but cannot add more tank setting or delete them.

Tiny
Man! u r just so funny, LOL, I realy like ur humour Tiny
I admire u

Swede
Sorry about the missing "e"...
James C Chen
Principal Engineer as SDET, Connected Services
HTC Corporation
88 Section 3. Zhongxing Road
Xindian District, New Taipei City 231, Taiwan
www.htc.com
James is offline   Reply With Quote