View Single Post
Old 06-23-2002, 03:31 AM   #10
hpman77
Blue Angel

I bet techmaster though Jim would work all his life improving the screensaver he just bought for $20.... hey, $20 is not the price for a life, and I think Jim has done already enough for that $20 spent. You should thank him for the 3d background whenever it comes instead of getting upset just beacuse is not there when you wanted it. After all, in this world you need money for everything, and Jim's not an exception. If he needs to have 2 products in order to see his screensavers being distributed on other retailers, or decide to work making animations for films to earn a bit more... it's up to him, and what the ****, I would do the same, and everybody would do the same too.
Just be patient, and everything will come, sooner or later, but for the $20 you spent, what were you waiting for? maybe a free freshwater aquarium once it's finished? Never forget Jim's working hard to make such great pieces of art, so let him work. You can't hurry an artist
.:: AMD Athlon XP 1700+ :: 512MB SDRAM :: Windows XP SP1 :: shappire ATI radeon 9600 PRO :: Soundblaster Live Player 5.1 :: Directx 9.0 :: (Always latest drivers for everything) ::.
hpman77 is offline   Reply With Quote