View Single Post
Old 11-14-2007, 11:51 AM   #47
Reichart
CTO Prolific Publishing

Righteous people have no sense of humor. - Brecht

So let’s have some fun (well, I’ll have fun)…

Morgan, would you be so kind to set up a thread (chat room, or what ever you want to call it) and let’s REALLY get into this. Public or private, I don’t care. Let’s go back into the archives and pull up EVERYTHING so we can see what EVERYONE has really said (and done). This way we can move this into a forum where people can actually be accountable for their statements. None of this “you should see what was written in PM (Private Messages).” No conspiracy.

All are welcome…

But this way we can really dig in and analyze each statement. I think we have everything we need, defendants, plaintiffs, mobs with pitchforks and torches (or at least all the bold command and red fonts), and most importantly, people with lots of opinions and little facts.

I in turn will start a Wiki so we can keep track of everything. Who said what, who gave who what (and I’m not talking the clap here), etc.

Now remember, there is no crying in "forum court."

“A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.” – Beecher

“Talking with a bunch of regulars in a forum is like talking with a bunch of regulars in a bar, but without the beer, and the beer nuts, and the loud TV to drown everyone out, oh, and more beer.” - Reichart…

"It is the ability to take a joke, not make one, that proves you have a sense of humor." - Max Forrester Eastman (Please print this out and put it on your Fridge)...
Reichart... , CTO, Prolific Publishing, Inc.
Come visit us Prolific Publishing, Inc.