View Single Post
Old 03-20-2003, 01:13 AM   #51
Reichart
CTO Prolific Publishing

Let the flame war begin.

I keep thinking your kidding, and I have been told over and over again not to display my brand of sarcasm or wit on forums, because no-one else does have a sense of humour. But, I’m sorry…

Lung’baby, we have NO PLAN to put anything in the Goldfish tank other than Goldfish stuff. No advertisement, no ugly stuff.

The original post said “Somewhere between 1.0 and 2.0 the product will be very stable, and will feature many new cool behind the scenes features along with all the other products, like:”

The key here is “Other Products” Ya’ see, my beautiful organ of oxygen, our company makes more than one product. We make tools, we make screen savers (screen art), we even make weapons for Aerospace (yup, it’s true).

Then I wrote “Packages: Packaged objects (fish, tanks, flags, ornaments)”

So, for “EXAMPLE” with the Aquarium, we might release a version, and allow you to add new different fish WITHOUT having to download the whole EXE again. In the case of www.FlagPride.com, you can go get new flags one by one, or in packages of 10. Or, for the Goldfish Aquarium, we add toys for free, or for a small fee after you have the EXE.

Now don’t get huffy, I want to see witty retort, or a new set of deadpan questions I can answer…

I do warn I have been answering emails all night to snooty Mac users.
Reichart... , CTO, Prolific Publishing, Inc.
Come visit us Prolific Publishing, Inc.
Reichart is offline   Reply With Quote