View Single Post
Old 11-14-2007, 12:32 PM   #48
feldon34
Forum Administrator

I have a quote for Reichart.

"It is better to keep your mouth closed and be thought a fool than to open it and remove all doubt"

I knew there was only one person who would have sent such a keycode.

Nobody in this thread is a saint. It is no secret that Cliff loves to find misunderstanding where there is none. There are some forum members who ascribe motives where none exist. But now I have no way of proving whether the keycode was deleted accidentially or purposefully. Initially I had no trouble believing that it had been automatically or accidentially removed from Prolific customer records (as have all my beta keycodes). But Reichart, you've put that doubt back into the equation.

If you want to move this to a subforum, so be it. There's already a beta forum here that all the involved parties have access to. It already has a red color theme appropriate to the blood feud being suggested. There's already a chatroom (which nobody uses anymore -- maybe due to the age of the Java applet, or the lack of anything new to report, I am not sure).

Jim S. pays the bills around here so I'll probably defer to him. I fully expect an e-mail starting with "Please don't let the forum turn into this."