Thread: Not a Bug Splotch of Color?
View Single Post
Old 11-24-2008, 12:02 PM   #9
Surferminn
Senior Puddle Jumper

74 Highscores

Ok, here are some more pics working with this. The brain coral was a tad easier to document. You may have to click on the pics to enlarge bigger.
Note the size of the windowed mode on the upper left hand corner if it helps.

-- The first pic shows no splotches at all in circled areas 1, 2 and 3.

-- The 2nd pic shows the start of the splotch as I made window smaller - beginnings of light gray color splotching in areas 1, 2, and 3.

-- The 3rd pic shows more gray as I shrunk window smaller in areas 1, 2 and 3.

-- The 4th pic shows distinct splotches as I shrunk window smaller in areas 1, 2 and 3 with a 2nd splotch forming in area 1 beneath the 1st splotch in this area. Note that in this pic, you can also see tiny dot in area 4.

-- The 5th pic is the same size window as 4th pic EXCEPT that I SCROLLED over to the right at which point, the splotch in area 2 disappears which it shouldn't because you see more of area 2 there!! and the splotch in area 4 becomes bigger and darker!! My conclusion here is that perhaps some of the splotches can be eridicated from the photos used to create the different scenes when panning as some splotches disappears in different panning scenes. But that's just conjecture as I have no idea how you are doing this.

Again, you may have to click more than once to make pic bigger.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg tn_nsplotch1.jpg (213.4 KB, 15 views)
File Type: jpg tn_splotch4.jpg (210.9 KB, 13 views)
File Type: jpg tn_splotch5.jpg (198.2 KB, 16 views)
File Type: jpg tn_splotch6.jpg (260.6 KB, 13 views)
File Type: jpg tn_splotch7.jpg (224.8 KB, 15 views)

Nothing Changes if Nothing Changes.

Surferminn is offline   Reply With Quote