View Single Post
Old 02-16-2008, 06:50 PM   #1209
wetmonkey
Registered

Angry

For the people who have been around since the pre .99 days as well as everyone who reaped the benefits of the free upgrades to 2.6 that also including time, the ROI on the small investment has been repaid.

I cannot believe people who bicker about this topic. I would rather invest in Jim and provide a revenue stream that allows him to create more for the community rather than milking $20 that has clearly provided enjoyment over 6+ years!

Paying any less or wanting a deal would mean you do not value Jim’s time and the art he has created for what it is worth.

Also for those that make a statement, and then pause.. insert the word “but” and make a second statement, you completely negate your prior statement, making it false and your true belief and though is the latter statement.

This digit fish hobby may be too rich for some taste. In that case, you better get out while you can!!! ;0)

I am a spoken evangelist and truly value Jim's work. I look forward to fully supporting his endeavors in the future!

Thank you Jim for your work.
wetmonkey is offline   Reply With Quote