Thread: Freshwater Beta
View Single Post
Old 01-01-2003, 07:27 PM   #21
kona001
New Husband and new Aquarium

Jim, are the Siamese fighting fish going to puff up and get angry from time to time?? They really only do that when confronted with another. If you allow us to have two fighting fish in the tank, what you could do to make them act real is to have them avoid each other and every once in a blue moon, have them puff up and almost start a fight. That would probably take a lot of programming though. That alone would make me want to buy your aquarium. The funny thing is about beta's, is that in tank full of other fish, they get scared of the little guppies. And if you do have beta's, a blue and a red male would be great. And the colorless female. Also making the Beta's act more real, would be how they always go up to the top and make bubbles for air when they are preparing to mate. It's going to be a treat to download your freshwater aquarium. I know I won't be dissapointed. These are just suggestions, I won't be dissapointed if the beta's just swim around and look pretty. =) Oooh can't wait.
"We will not tire, we will not falter, and we will not fail"-W2
kona001 is offline   Reply With Quote