View Single Post
Old 12-22-2010, 11:20 AM   #34
Jim Sachs
Developer

The point of doing a 3D Blu-Ray would not be to sell a bunch of 3D Blu-Ray disks, it would be to get us noticed again. Right now, every Costco, Fry's and Best Buy have at least one prominently-displayed 3D setup with people standing in line to see the tired factory demo, because there's nothing else available. Getting a version of MA on all those screens puts us back to where we were 5 years ago, and people start coming to SereneScreen.com again.

I saw that Windows Phone article yesterday, and it looked encouraging. Then I saw that it was from last March, and there were subsequent articles that suggested DirectX 10/11 would be necessary. It still might be do-able, if they don't require the Managed version. It's also been suggested that C# might be needed for development, which I don't do. Developer info is surprisingly sparse. Unless it would be just a one or two-day re-compile, I doubt if I'd be willing to do a Windows Phone version. I designed the Aquarium for big displays, and it's really only a throw-away novelty on a tiny phone screen.
Jim Sachs
Creator of SereneScreen Aquarium
Jim Sachs is offline   Reply With Quote