View Single Post
Old 11-28-2004, 04:22 AM   #64
James
Principal Engineer as SDET

Location: Was in Auckland, New Zealand, Now in Taipei, Taiwan
Well, it shouldn't be too hard to figure it out, if I tell you exactly how to make it work, then I'm REALLY playing against with law. I don't want to be like this kind of person since I always support the software I like, for example, even I can make the demo version of GA working like full version without the key code, I'm still paying for it, because I wanna support it, therefore I rather make myself a truethful person rather than some people not pay a buck but keep on cracking softwares. (Prolific people could check my purchase proof with my order number GAPC-NZ-20030422053616-932606).

I make GA-MCE working on my WinXP is purely for my own interest, maybe I've already breaking the license agreement with M$, but I only make it working available to myself, and I remain it intact when distribute around publicly on a forum. This is the furthest point I can do.

If anyone who download it could figure it out her/him-self, great, if can't, then I'm sorry.

Anyway, reply me if any of you still doesn't agree with me or any other queries or complains.
James C Chen
Principal Engineer as SDET, Connected Services
HTC Corporation
88 Section 3. Zhongxing Road
Xindian District, New Taipei City 231, Taiwan
www.htc.com
James is offline   Reply With Quote