Thread: Not a Bug hole probably not
View Single Post
Old 10-21-2008, 11:06 AM   #9
Surferminn
Senior Puddle Jumper

74 Highscores

Originally posted by phil:
Hi, i have just read this post, this is the same area, i was talking about, in my post, "it still does not look right", it still looks out of place,does any one else agree. regards phil  

Okey-Dokey -- I agree with your assessment and here's why.

At first when they said it was suppose to be that way, I looked at it scrolling and it did seem to open up a tad more tho not much more since you can only scroll so much as this shell is at the end of the aquarium. BUT

Today, in reading your posts where you and Henemly somewhat maintain your opinion, I put the light on it and sure enough, imo, you're correct. When full lighting is turned on this shell, the REAL HOLE shows up in attachment one below right next to the FALSE hole. AND a REAL CRACK between the shell shows up which is really nice! When lighting is dimmed, the brightness of the REAL HOLE and the CRACK fades - very nice, Jim . When the light is completely off, the CRACK and the REAL HOLE disappears. This is really a nice touch when the lighting affects the shell this way and you see more when there is lighting to reveal more. Is there some way to make that really white part above this shell on the right hand top side to lighten and dim like the crack and hole does?

Note -- in the attached pics below, you need to click on them a couple of times to get the largest pic so you can see the circled read parts.

I think "Not a Bug" should be changed to "Unconfirmed Bug" or "Awaiting Feedback" for this thread.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Shell1a.JPG (70.2 KB, 47 views)
File Type: jpg Shell2a.JPG (59.1 KB, 40 views)
File Type: jpg Shell3a.JPG (66.6 KB, 44 views)

Nothing Changes if Nothing Changes.

Surferminn is offline   Reply With Quote