View Single Post
Old 01-30-2006, 10:26 AM   #309
PaulsPics
Registered

Smile Keeping In touch with all of the many members.

Hello from Downunder,
When I just came in there was a message to welcome me back and asked I would make a comment as you have apparently missed me ! for some weeks.
I have two things I could add to all the stuff you knowledgeable guys post.
1/- The post just above regarding Serene screen ( original + addons) and to Marine Screen Time ( Original + wide screen addon ), well I have been running both on two computers for a long, long time now, since they were incepted and I have done many virus checks, addaware checks, spybot checks,on these 2 computers and not a thing related to these programs, lots of problems from other sources ( not alternative screensavers, why bother even looking for them when you have Jims work ). I would add that I have SS in one machine, and MAT in the second one with monitors adjacent both in wide screen, so I get the best of both worlds and keep that lovely large original coral and still have the clock showing in the other.
2/- The second thing I would like to mention for those of you who may not have followed the links from Cliff Addy's signature, and are interested in some great photography.
Cliff I did mean to write direct to you, your photo album is great esp in the portrayal of the English country side, many thanks for a reminder of the Old Country I last saw in 1955, and I find your CD listing most comprehensive and detailed write ups worth following.
I do agree with some coments for more new fish, I do keep looking in for news of new stuff and banded shrimp would look great. here is to hoping .
Thanks Pauls Pics Aust
Sydney Gee its hot down here at the moment !!!.
Paul
PaulsPics is offline   Reply With Quote