Thread: Bug: Unconfirmed Dual Monitor - Flashing Screen
View Single Post
Old 08-22-2009, 04:11 PM   #10
Nicki
Sugar Plum Fairy

Originally posted by philosopher:
cjmaddy,

Oh, something else I noticed in a different thread. Someone had mentioned that they were waiting to run the new version until it was complete. And you questioned how it could ever be complete when you will constantly be adding to it. I think it's just a matter of semantics. I think they are waiting for you to take the "Beta" label off of it. I think you should remove Beta from the Serene Screen site.  
We had a thread a while ago about when would the Beta be ready for release , which things should be in place . I wonder if it's worthy of a new thread to discuss when the beta should no longer be 'officially' referred to as a Beta . Not to be confused with the BetaBeta for the cogniscenti . This is only my 2 cents , and should carry appropriate value , but I think that when the fish models and behaviour are in place , and maybe a few of the detail items reported by Dale , then the program will be at a point when it could be described to the GP as 'finished' . All things added after that would be extras . Either free or to be optionally purchased .
Run you clever boy. And remember...
Nicki is offline   Reply With Quote