View Single Post
Old 10-18-2003, 11:01 AM   #1
Robs-GTR
Registered

Will there be Oscar's?

Hello Mr. Sachs, First I would like to say I love your saltwater aquarium. The beauty and realism is unmatched, thank you.

I'm very excited to see the freshwater aquarium as this is the hobbie I'm into. However, When looking at the wish list I noticed there were Cichlid's in the group and no Oscars or (Astronotus ocellatus). And before anyone say's this I will, I understand this is a SERENEscreen and Oscars are aggresive. But they are no more aggresive then the other Cichlid's mentioned allready on the wish list such as the Convict, Fire mouth and Green terror. Oscars are a very Intelligent Fish, Some say the smartest of the Cichlids and very popular also. I hope others see this and agree. Please give it some thought, I hope to see them on the list. Thanks for your time.

Here is a list of the color patterns available that I can think of off hand, I do not have pictures for all of them .

Black Oscar,Long Finned Tiger Oscar, Long Finned Albino Tiger Oscar, Tiger Oscar, Albino Oscar, Albino Tiger Oscar, Red Oscar, Gold Oscar, Pink Oscar and the Green Oscar.

Albino Red Oscar or (Lutino)

Red Oscar

Tiger Oscar

And a Long Finned Albino Tiger Oscar

Last edited by Robs-GTR; 10-19-2003 at 10:55 AM.
Robs-GTR is offline   Reply With Quote