View Single Post
Old 07-19-2012, 09:46 PM   #27
patscarr
Pet Shark

1 Highscore

Sorry Flipper, I didn't mean to offend, I was just stating my opinion. I don't have facts to back it up, but I too have over 10 years experience on this forum, reading and learning about Jim's Marine Aquarium. If Jim says, at that angle, "it's almost impossible ... that holes won't show up when the camera is moving," then I tend to believe him. But if you're saying you've spent the time and effort fixing that in your "angled" app, then I'm sure we'd all love to see it. You're "skydome" version runs well on my machine (Acer Aspire 7551 Laptop, Windows 7 Home Premium Service Pack 1 64-bit, AMD Phenom II N970 Quad-Core Processor 2.2 GHz, 4 GB RAM, ATI Mobility Radeon HD 4200 Series 252 MB, DirectX 11) and looks great. It's just that, that picture you posted is just so cool looking and crystal clear and angled! We've been hearing for years how even the slightest angle is impossible. If you've really accomplished it, then my hats off to you.

Originally posted by Jim Sachs:
you have such a high level of skills that you should be writing and marketing your own programs  
That sounds like a compliment to me.
Patrick
patscarr is offline   Reply With Quote