View Single Post
Old 03-31-2003, 02:25 AM   #31
James
Principal Engineer as SDET

Location: Was in Auckland, New Zealand, Now in Taipei, Taiwan
MM, it's really a nice feature u've implemented.....
this make me recall that some while ago back to AquaReal's forum, someone actually ask for this similar feature, that cycle through all the "*.ar" files(each *.ar files r the preset setting of the tank in AquaReal), Formosoft is planing to make that happen in future, but it's great to see there's a plugin for MA doing the same thing, I'm impressed.

U really done the nice job MM , btw, do u need more startfish position HEX value in registry? maybe I can help u again somehow as well as making the new empty tank picture with more starfish position label?

I like to be involved with the fish picker developement again

It should tell you guys something that Mountainmaster's program is now being seriously looked at when selecting features to add next to the Aquarium...
this is becoz MM"s picker converge all the wanted features that MA dont' have and those turns out very popular, it's very funny that many of those feature r actually planed in the future AR too(bcoz the demand on AR forum), such as cycling the random fish in an interval time, I do think this is a nice feature to cycle through all included fish in the program, so that the user dont' have to chaneg the setting many time, just leave the program runing and runing and eventually u can see all the fish. Since it's a popular demanding feature, MA really should add this function in future.

This feature not only reduce the complexity of UI as well as increase the usability intuitivism of the program and many fun with it too!!
James C Chen
Principal Engineer as SDET, Connected Services
HTC Corporation
88 Section 3. Zhongxing Road
Xindian District, New Taipei City 231, Taiwan
www.htc.com
James is offline   Reply With Quote