View Single Post
Old 08-02-2002, 06:49 AM   #55
Pushwall
Fellow Twang

Originally posted by albrt
Riechart, will the registered users be imformed when the version 1.1.4 releases??? I have quite using the ss for awhile because it will run fine then all of a sudden clicks off and I find it in my task bar and all I get it the bubble sound. Most of the time I have to restart to get it running again. Most of the time this is when another program such as mail alert starts.
Until a new release of SereneScreen resolves this problem, I have found another program that fixes this. It is called Hack-It v4.01. This program enables you to manipulate the functions of ANY program window. I set aquarium.scr up as an automatic function in Hack-It with the following settings: maximize, topmost, visible, and real-time......these settings worked for me, your settings may be a bit different to fix the problem. (You also might have to set up your mail alert program in Hack-It and set its window to NOT be a topmost window.)

Hack-It comes in a freeware version that you load and set manually everytime you reboot Windows (homesite is www.headius.com, or it can also be downloaded from www.zdnet.com). Or you can purchase the Pro version for a small fee where the settings are always saved.
Pushwall is offline   Reply With Quote