View Single Post
Old 01-03-2001, 01:42 PM   #36
feldon34
Forum Administrator

Re: New Version Another A+

solos,

I can help you out with what's already waiting in the wings...

A clownfish is coming, although it will, sadly, be a free-swimmer until the 3D coral and anemone are done (hey that's the answer to 3 questions, what a bargain).

Check out the Wishlist at my website and see if there are any other fish you want to add. I'll put the Diamond Sleeper goby up there today.

I've got a picture of a white-tail damsel and Jim has had white-tail damsels in his illustrations before, such as the Commodore Amiga advertisement (check the link at the bottom of my wishlist page), so their inclusion is likely.

Individual fish behavior is coming! Jim studies fish a lot (he's flown to 2 major aquariums, plus checking out local ones). Jim told me that he's handling all the ordering, acceptance of checks, money orders, plus e-mail support and questions, plus life in general, plus dealings with a few large companies for partnerships of sorts. He only gets a few hours a day to actually work on adding fish, etc. to the Aquarium.

Jim has told me that the Mandarin Gobi is a guaranteed future fish. It'll just be harder to animate than the current fish because it can bend left-to-right, as well as bending vertically.

If there is some element of realism (except for fish that die or attack each other), it's coming.

Thanks for voicing your wishes!
"Journalism is printing what someone else does not want printed. Everything else is public relations." - George Orwell
"If voting changed anything, they'd make it illegal." - Emma Goldman
feldon34 is offline   Reply With Quote