View Single Post
Old 01-27-2009, 06:42 PM   #8
cjmaddy
Registered

Jim, - I truly believe that most multi-monitor problems will completely disappear, (and won't even exist!), where screens are of the same configuration. - Both my monitors are the same size, and therefore are set to the same resolution. The only time I see anything strange now, (or the camera appear to be in an odd position), is if I reduce the resolution in one of the screens. - And the only time I do that is if I try to reproduce a fault that someone else has reported.... The misalignment effect that I've previously described, - being the main/only fault that I have found recently, since those early Alpha testing days. - Yes, the angle we see things at across two screens, is very different to that seen on a single monitor, but I think you've solved maybe 99% of the 'originally-unplanned-for' camera position problems.

That is why I would urge you to point out, in the final release, that if MA3 is to be viewed spread across more than one monitor, then all monitors should ideally be the same size, and set to the same resolution. Otherwise, alignment problems are likely.
cjmaddy is offline   Reply With Quote