View Single Post
Old 07-14-2005, 08:10 PM   #97
riz
Registered

Hey MM, just wanted to let you know that I still use your fishpicker to randomize the fish and backgrounds but with all the updates to windows xp, somewhere that old 100% cpu usage bug has reared it's ugly head again

It's just like before, when first launching fishpicker the first set works correctly but when it cycles to the next set, it pegs the cpu at 100%... doubt you will ever work on it again and seeing your web page and that it was updated May 2, 2003 I'm a little disgusted that an OFFICIAL version didn't implement these great features in the last 2 years...

jim had the greatest screensaver ever but clearly updating it with much wanted features like your fishpicker and the 3d background is not a priority at all... i still use the aquarium but it saddens me that the greatest ever 3d aquarium won't update over the years, the 2d bg is old and tired and no new features bugs me, oh well...

if you know how to fix it easy enough i know myself and probably others would still apreaciated it...
riz is offline   Reply With Quote