View Single Post
Old 08-05-2003, 11:04 AM   #8
lostboi
Registered

Re: ;)

Originally posted by kona001
Ok there are some fish the arowanas don't like to eat. I may be wrong, but most of the fish in the pictures that are together with the arowans look very scared, just look in their eyes . They do eat medium sized fish when you drop them into the tank and they are hungry. I've seen them being fed many times. The arowanas I'm talking about were the size of large barracuda. They are scary looking fish that do look like a prehistoric dragon fish.

It's ok, you don't have to show me any more pictures, I believe you that other fish can get along with these monsters and live in harmony. I can't afford to pay for the fish to feed the arowanas and I barely have space for my current aquarium so that's why I don't have an arowana tank. That and a baby costs about 50 dollars. Perhaps in the future when I get married and have my own home, I'll take up that hobby. I'm definately going to have a saltwater aquarium with very colorful fish in the living room.
actually bro arowana ain't as scary as u think...in asia we feed our arowanas with variety of food...most of us use stanard prawns we buy from our market to feed our arowanas and it works magic.......i don't really feed my arowana with medium or large fish..and i have seen many examples of huge arowanas on ur description that feed on non-live feeders as well...

guess at the end of the day its up to the owner...
lostboi is offline   Reply With Quote