View Single Post
Old 03-18-2003, 09:20 AM   #10
Wizwad
Only me...

Hee! I can see this getting tricky! I'm in favour of most of them now that I've had time to use them properly (in the fishpicker).

I'd very much like these to be included:

1. Cycle/Change the fish after a fixed length of time

2. Create your own "tanks" - i.e. 'save settings'/'scheme'

3. Favorite Fish - Control the likelihood of each fish being chosen to fill slots. Either choices of Rarely, Seldom, Sometimes, Often, or a slider from Less Often to More Often.

4. Not worried about Starfish Position - it can do what it wants!

5. Launch as Window - start the Aquarium as a window - definitely. I'm with cjmaddy in liking the widescreen option which I only get in the windowed form.

6. Remember Window Size/Position - absolutely. So annoying resizing the window every time it starts!

7. Set Lighting - show a mock thumbnail Aquarium - Preview? Not worried by this, though I'll join in the appreciative sighs if it does make it in.

8. Semi-Auto Lights - Rather than fully Auto or fully Manual lighting, allow either slider to be Locked or Auto. It WOULD be really nice to be able to set minmum and maximum levels of light and dark for front and back and then set the auto to slide between these the way it currently does.

Of all of these, though, my emphases would be on 1, 3, 5 and 6.
Mark
-----------
Intel i7 12700K | Aorus Z690 Pro | Corsair DDR5 5600 32GB | Asus Dual RTX3060ti 6GB v2 Mini OC | Corsair RM850 Gold PSU | 1TB NVMe M.2 WD Black SN850 | 4TB Seagate BarraCuda HDD | Corsair Airflow 5000D Case | HP 32QHD 4K Monitor | Windows 11 x64 Professional
Wizwad is offline   Reply With Quote