View Single Post
Old 01-28-2010, 10:22 PM   #6
Dale
Banned

Originally posted by Arahanto:
i haven't tried other methods of exiting but i would assume it would be the same because the same thing happens with Smith Micro's aquariums by moving mouse or whatever. this may be a problem with HDMI cause that's how i'm hooked up to the hd plasma. can someone try over hdmi and see if this issue occurs? could it be all of the above (hardware too new, my particular plasma)? i suspect hdmi cause others have reported using win7 64 fine.  
We do know (from previous threads) that MA3 works via HDMI with no reported problems with exiting (although maybe not reported, and maybe not W7-64).

If none of those other suggested methods (3 earlier replies) of exiting work, then it's not a bug in MA3. In the absence of you testing those methods on your system, then I assume it's not a bug.

If "the same thing happens with Smith Micro's aquariums by moving mouse or whatever" -- then I would assume that nothing could be done to MA3 to fix something that's not a bug in MA3.

Of course, if you do those tests and have different results, then that would be a different matter.
Dale is offline   Reply With Quote