Thread: Developer Notes
View Single Post
Old 12-23-2009, 07:15 PM   #504
PaulsPics
Registered

Cool Key Codes and payments for the privilage.

when I first saw Serene Screen, a pirated version !!! I considered that it was so exceptional, That I immediatly thought of Jim slaving away away on his upgrades, Copyright is something that Artists Deserve. and for a few bucks ( $20 ) sent him his due rewards, since Beta 3, and now so impresive, not only paid for the $ 9.95 upgrade BUT also the full cost of joining it in full again, as I am using 2 computers and screens.

It is upsetting and makes me irate to see occasional posts by Newbies who begrudge him and take up space amd his valuable time ,on this forum over the piddling amounts that they maintain do not work,

Just send in your Money properly, or if valid , take it up with Prolific directly. This forum to my understanding, is to refine the existing product for those of us who have been faithful followers of Jims outstanding work and I will ( despite being an OLD age pensioner) part with my last ( Widowers mite ) to justly purchase any further addons and no matter the cost , that will be incurred for the improvements he is working on and hopefully any creatures that are able to be configured in th extra the time I am granted to be alive and able to use these computers.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
MAY I BE MORE POSITIVE NOW AND WISH ALL FORUM MEMBERS AND JIM SACHS A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR FOR 2010.
Sincerely
Paul Shallow SYDNEY - AUSTRALIA
Paul
PaulsPics is offline   Reply With Quote