View Single Post
Old 05-18-2002, 08:46 PM   #75
patscarr
Pet Shark

1 Highscore

Southpark¡¦I liked your last version and can¡¯t wait for some pictures of the next version. The little colored boxes under the fish icons where you can store preset fish settings, needs to be labeled ¡°presets¡± or something. ¡°Save and Exit¡± is good. Could you add ¡°launch screensaver¡±? I also agree with Morgan, everything in one window looks a bit crowded but as soon as you get an exe version, post it here. We would all love to test it out.

Morgan¡¦I like the four tabs at the top of yours and all the many different options and settings. Could you add a place to save and name multiple ¡°presets¡± of our favorite settings? Could you also turn yours into a working model so we can test it?

Mountainmaster¡¦The drag and drop feature is excellent. Also, I love being able to save and name my favorite settings. Jim has got to add this feature to the Aquarium soon. So far I have ¡°yellow¡± (most fish are yellow or have some yellow in them), ¡°blue¡± and ¡°default¡± (my original favorite settings). Could you add tabs at the top for different pages, as in Morgan¡¯s demo? Because soon you¡¯ll need to add more ¡°pages¡± for more options. You¡¯ve already got one page for the starfish. Maybe next you¡¯ll be adding future creatures, invertebrates, bubbles on/off, lights, etc¡¦ Looks great. Keep up the good work.
Patrick
patscarr is offline   Reply With Quote